Monday 18 March 2013

What people think I do? What I really do.

There is a really small likelihood that you have not faced these clever and funny and totally mind blowing series of visual charts about different stereotypes. People have been busy posting these to Facebook and to famous blogs all around the world. They are not that bad actually, aren't they? A true Internet picture graze I would say. The thing with these popular memes is, that they don't need much of explanation. They are everywhere all the time and the popularity is quite impossible to even explain. They are memes, they are everywhere. According to knowyourmeme.com, the first 'What people think I do? What I really do' chart was uploaded by contemporary artist  Garnet hertz on to his Facebook page. And once one started it, the idea started spreading and now everyone are doing their own versions of it. Oh the power of the Internet, the great enabler of memes which gives us lot of pleasure and amusement. Here's a couple of examples; ( like you wouldn't already know what I am talking about..)








No comments:

Post a Comment